The MBA is an internationally recognised qualification and one of the most innovative postgraduate business programmes available. It is designed to ensure a comprehensive business education and the development of vital skills to empower students to take their careers and organisations to the next level.
The dynamic nature of the programme, which is facilitated by industry experts and includes lectures and workshops by business icons, is the first of its kind in the region. Students will be exposed to the latest ideas and concepts in business thinking and strategy, and master vital skills to measure and enhance business performance.
The practical work-based nature of the MBA curriculum inspires effective learning in a highly flexible platform that enables Pearson Level 7 holders to complete a UK MBA in Malaysia, the United Kingdom or online at a fraction of the cost, and become a member of the Chartered Management Institute (UK).
MBA Progression Pathway
Students may choose to complete the UK MBA in one of 12 UK universities available, in Malaysia or online. The 12 UK universities are:
- Birmingham City Business School
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Leeds Beckett University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Middlesex University
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Southampton Solent University
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Gloucestershire
- University of Greenwich
- University of Northampton
- University of Sunderland, and
- University of the West of Scotland.
Intakes & Requirements
To enrol in this course, students are required to have:
- A recognised Bachelor’s degree, or
- A Diploma with 3 years’ work experience (APEL) or
- For mature students, with no formal qualifications, 5 years managerial/supervisory experience (via Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL), considered on a case-by-case basis), and
- IELTS Band 5.5 (minimum) or its equivalent.
Students are required to complete 3 Core Units (25 Credits) and 8 Specialist Units (95 Credits) to obtain the Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (MQA/PA 9164).
This course is delivered on a modular basis an assessed purely through practical work-based projects or assignments.
Part 1: Level 7 Extended Diploma In Strategic Management and Leadership (MQA/PA 9164)
- Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills
- Professional Development for Strategic Managers
- Strategic Change Management
- Project Development & Implementation for Strategic Managers
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Quality & Systems Management
- Leading e-Strategy
- Developing Successful Teams
- Managing Financial Principles & Techniques
- Research Methods for Strategic Managers
Part 2: Multiple MBA Pathways
- Final Dissertation (Part 2 with the university of your choice)
- Completed locally or in the UK
*The subjects listed above are merely indicative and subject to change. Upon completion of these modules, students are required to complete a final dissertation.
Tuition Fee Structure:
|All Inclusive Fee|
* Part 1 fees are for Pearson BTEC Level 7 Strategic Management Qualifications (11 Modules)
** Part 2 fees may vary from one university partner to another. It can be done locally or in the UK. The fees above do not include living and accommodation expenses.
All fees are subject to change. Payments can be made by cash, cheque or credit card. Kindly enquire about the 0% Interest Payment Plans that are available.
Includes ALL the following courses from
BRICKFIELDS ASIA COLLEGE, WORTH RM4,500/=
ALL COURSES WILL BE CONDUCTED AT VSQ-PJ CAMPUS & FOR 1 ACADEMIC YEAR.
- Academic Writing (worth RM1,500)
– Full-day training conducted by Senior English lecturers.
- Research Skills & Academic Practices (worth RM1,000)
– Learn to write research papers, coursework, essays and other academic papers the professional way (Intro to Referencing; Academic Practices; Getting Information; Research Skills; Structuring your Postgraduate Work; Framing your Research).
– Training conducted by our Senior lecturers.
- 21st Century Business Skills (worth RM2,000)
– Crucial skills required for postgraduates in today’s competitive business environment (Critical Thinking; Strategic Thinking; Problem Solving).